ITC Conference grants aim to help PhD students and early-career investigators (ECI) from participating Inclusiveness Target Countries (ITC) to attend international science and technology related conferences that are not specifically organised by MINDDS. Potential applicants must bear in mind the following restrictions before considering their own application:
- Applicants must be registered participants of MINDDS
Only participants from institutions situated in ITC countries are eligible for this grant: Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Croatia, Hungary, Lithuania, Latvia, Luxembourg, Malta, Montenegro, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia, the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Republic of Serbia and Turkey;
- Applicants must either be PhD student or Early Career Investigator (ECI). The applicant must be engaged in an official research programme as a PhD Student or postdoctoral fellow;
- The application must be submitted at least 45 days before the conference start date;
- The conference needs to finish up to 30th April 2019 (end of the current Grant Period);
- The application process must include an acceptance letter from the conference organisers (confirming either a speaking slot or a poster presentation). The applicant’s contribution must be related to the objectives of MINDDS, and must be listed in the official event/conference programme.